The Equine Gestalt Coaching Method® (EGCMethod) was developed by Melisa Pearce, a core founder since 1989, of the horse-human healing movement. The experiential nature of the method involves the horse as an active partner with the coach in the client’s exploratory process. The integrative approach of the equine’s interaction combined with positive coaching, somatic awareness, guidance and Gestalt methodology, assist the client in examining their life and choices made with a focus on designing a positive future.
The EGCMethod® is different than any other type of equine coaching you may have experienced or seen. With EGCM the horse is an active partner in the coaching and healing process. Using their combined wisdom and intuition, the EGCM coach and their equine partner will guide you through your experience. Working together, they will help you isolate the unfinished business that is causing you pain or blocking your path to success and happiness. Then, through experiential interaction they will assist you in clearing the energy that has been holding you back or keeping you from your best self.
No horse experience is necessary to participate in an EGCM coaching session and you will not ride the horse — although, if you ride, you may find that the EGCM experience deepens the connection with your horses.
EGCM sessions can take many forms and are as unique as each individual who experiences the process. Some people prefer to have their EGCM session in private — just them, the horse and the EGCM coach. Others experience EGCM in a group setting such as a retreat or workshop. Many people find the group setting empowering and enlightening. In either setting, the EGCM coach will make sure you are treated with love, respect and that the coaching is provided in a safe and nurturing environment.
What to Expect During Your EGCM Session
There are some things you need to know in preparation for your EGCM
session whether you participate in a private or a group setting.
• Wear appropriate clothing (something you don’t mind wearing in a barn). • Consider the weather when choosing clothes. • Wear closed toed shoes for safety.
- You may also want to bring a journal with you to your EGCM session or workshop. Many people find it helpful to write about the epiphanies they experience during their sessions for later review and consideration. Journaling is also especially helpful when you experience EGCM in a group setting. As you watch others in your group experience the EGCM process, it will often elicit a deep and lasting response within you. In EGCM, we call this Borrowed Benefit™ and it can be truly awesome and powerful.
- If you have any questions prior to or during your session, feel free to express them to your coach.
- Just so you are aware, EGCM is an “in the moment” process — your EGCM coach will therefore not need personal information prior to your session. It is a principle of the EGCMethod that all of us carry the answers to our problems within us — the EGCM coach and their equine partner are there to guide and facilitate the process of discovery with you.
Do you dream of taking that Passion and Purpose a Step Further:
- Want to make an Impact in the World?
- Are You Tired of working in a job that Crushes your very Soul?
- Would you like to Design a Business that Feeds your Soul?
- Want to Bring an existing Business to the Next Level?
- Are you sick and tired of not having enough time and money?
- Are you ready to have an overflowing abundance of everything you want?
- Are you letting lack of confidence or fear get in your way?
Is your life all that it could be?
Could you benefit from one-on-one coaching (& healing) for Success?
- Do you enjoy Simple step-by-step and deep-dive trainings?
- Would you like to work with someone who refuses to let you fail?
All you have to do is show up and be ready and willing.
Are you curious about experiencing horses & nature?
Experience that is profound, creative, & interactive:
- Unique to each individual
Our Horses will Share Their:
- Special Message Just for You
- Instinctive Energetic Connection
- Keys to Unlocking your inner strength and potential.
PARTNER with HORSES to:
- Pinpoint your unfinished business
- Really get to the Core of the Issue
- Rid Yourself of Your Pain once and for ALL
- Free yourself from what's holding you back on your path to Success and Happiness
Scared of Horses? That's OK. You Are Safe with Us.
- My horses and I are experienced professionals
- You will quickly & easily learn how to be safe around horses
- You will only get as close as you are comfortable
- The Equine Gestalt Coaching Method is a true partnership with horses
- Many clients who show up scared of horses leave with a new found love and inspiration.
Already have Experience with Horses? It is unlikely that you have had an experience with horses like this.
- I have been a dedicated horseperson all my life
- You will experience that deeper connection that you have been seeking.
- Horses, positive coaching, Gestalt methods, guidance, energy & body awareness, are interwoven in an individual unique way to help you examine your life and choices, clear influences from anything that has been preventing you from becoming your best self and living the life of your dreams.
Are you ready to release & clear past influences & to explore a future of personal, professional, relationship or spiritual growth?
The horses have a message for you —
Schedule a session today to find out what it is.
Individual, Family, & Group Sessions, Retreats.
Sessions can be done with or without direct contact with horses.
NO horse experience necessary as there is NO riding involved